VEGGIE SHAWARMA EGGPLANT HOMEMADE
Are you vegetarian or do you just want to eat less meat, but do you also love shawarma?
🍆 With homemade eggplant shawarma you can eat a delicious veggie shawarma.
🍆 Delicious comfort food.
🍆 Of course with lettuce and garlic sauce on a pita bread.
👩 🍳 To eat delicious vegetarian food, all those industrial products are not necessary at all.
Veggie shawarma eggplant
- 1 eggplant
- 1 red onion, peeled and cut into thin rings
- 1 crushed or finely chopped garlic clove
- 2-3 teaspoons ras el hanout spicemix
- olive oil for frying
- 2 pita bread
- 4 tablespoons vegetable yoghurt based garlic sauce
- Cherry tomato
- Wash and cut the eggplant into strips.
- Mix the eggplant with the garlic and the ras el hanout. Let the herbs soak in for a while.
- Fry the onion in the olive oil.
- Add the eggplant and fry until soft enough.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Fill the pita bread with the eggplant shoarma.
- Divide the lettuce and cherry tomatoes on top.
- Add the garlic sauce.
With this pumpkin quiche you put a warming and deliciously scented savory pie on the table with a to...
Are you looking for a tasty snack for a pleasant afternoon or evening? This flammkuchen is simple to...
Enjoy the late summer with this summery pasta salad with green beans, tomato, chard, basil and red l...
This powerful soup has a special taste and a real boost. So much flavor and yet no broth used; it re...